Monday, June 9, 2008

Technological advances

Technology is a truly double-edged sword. How many of us have accidentally sent an e-mail to someone we didn't mean to? Maybe hit forward instead of reply or vice versa. I made that error once back when e-mail was just becoming common place, at least common place for me. I think it was in law school. But once was definitely enough.

Of course with all this technology we have the ability to be instantly connected and to see new information continuously updated. Generally that is a good thing. I am enjoying having this space and certainly enjoying the feedback I have received about this blog. The interactive characteristics of a blog and the ability to update it so easily, as opposed to a website, make it full of possibilities. As I said I so look forward to your comments. Keep them coming!

No comments: